By joining the PTO, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff. Joining the PTO fosters a school/community effort to enhance your child’s learning experience. With
your membership and support the PTO is able to provide your children with many benefits
throughout the year, including:
- Folders – provided to every student
- Agendas – provided to students in grades 4-6
- Pumpkin Patch - Each child receives a pumpkin
- Assemblies – fun, educational programs held periodically throughout the school year
- Book Fair - Each child receives a voucher for a free book
- Plant Sale - Each child receives a free plant
- Ice Cream Truck - Each child receives a free ice cream
- Academic Achievement Trophies and Awards
- Junior Olympics T-Shirts for Grades 4-6
- End of Year Family Event
Membership Due: $20.00 Per Family
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.